St George Art Society:-
…maintains the ideals of its founders – for the encouragement of art
…is a non-profit organisation managed by volunteers
…welcomes new members and visitors
Become a member and benefit from all the opportunities available to make your art, have fun and make your experiences challenging and satisfying.
Enjoy the company of like-minded artists and share your experiences and exchange ideas and knowledge. Beginners to advanced and experienced artists are welcome.
- Critiques & demonstrations by renowned artists monthly
- Opportunity to be selected for Artist of the Month and People’s Choice monthly
- Life-Drawing twice monthly with a professional model
- Plein Air group led by one of the society’s tutors monthly on Sunday mornings
- Art classes arranged to teach art techniques by experienced artists
- Access to a free monthly newsletters
- Entry to various Member’s only exhibitions throughout the year
- Entry to the prestigious annual Member Art Awards Exhibition in November
- Entry to free members workshops and demonstrations when applicable
- Legendary suppers served by our members on Critique and Demonstration evenings
- Voting rights at our Annual General Meeting
- Eligibility for office on the committee after 1 year’s continuous membership
- Discounts at various art suppliers eg. Visual Arts @ Arncliffe; Eckersleys @ Taren Point; The Art Scene @ Ryde
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
To become a member of the Society:
- Download and complete the membership form
or post to …
St George Art Society Inc
Attention - Membership Officer
P.O. Box 4045,
Payment methods …….cheque payable to ST. GEORGE ART SOCIETY INC.
- EFT: direct payment to the WESTPAC BANK
Reference: Member + Surname
Please supply Stamped self- addressed envelope for return post receipt and membership card.